An advert for one horse costs;
- £14 for 30days for a standard advert.
- £19.50 for 60days for a standard advert.
- £25 for 30days for a featured advert. The advert will remain at the top of the homepage listings and the selected category for the full 30days. We only allow four featured adverts to be live at the same time to ensure those who spend the extra money are guaranteed extra views by selecting this option.
Two horse adverts cost;
- £28 for 2 standard horse adverts for 60days (saves £11).
Once you have drafted and paid for your first advert simply click ‘post an advert’ and draft your next advert, then select an ‘active’ plan which will allow you to skip the checkout/payment step the second time round and publish your advert.
If you have more than two horses for sale we do special business rates, email us at email@example.com for more details.
Wanted adverts are £20 for 30days.
Saddle/Horsebox/Equipment adverts are FREE
- Price, if you have a specific budget we recommend searching from £1 to whatever your maximum budget is so the POAs don’t appear.
- Discipline e.g. dressage, showjumping, eventing, all rounders.
- Keyword e.g. ‘Connemara’ or ‘BE100’ or ‘14.2’ or ‘pony’ or whatever you like, provided the word is mentioned somewhere in an advert it will pop up.
- Location e.g. ‘UK’ or a more specific location like ‘Wolverhampton’.
You can do a search using all of these criteria at the same time e.g. price £1-£6500 in the UK in the all-rounder category. If you get ‘no results found’ that means we don’t currently have anything for sale that meets these requirements, try widening your search criteria e.g. £1-£6500 or £1-£6500 in the all-rounder category.
If you are looking for something specific which isn’t yet advertised you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will notify you if a horse is advertised which meets your requirements.
- Select the ‘post an advert’ title from the main menu or click the yellow plus sign button at the side of the page.
- Log in or register. You need to log in or register to post an advert, registering only takes a few seconds. When you are logged in re-select post an advert.
- Write your advert. Draft your advert, upload your photos and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘submit listing’.
- Select the cost of your advert.
- Confirm your order. On this final screen you will be asked to accept the terms and conditions and provide payment details where required. Once you have done this click ‘place order’. Once you click this button your advert will be immediately posted onto the website and can be seen by anyone who accesses our website. If you go onto our website homepage you can have a look at your advert, it should be at the top of the ‘latest listings’ section of our homepage.
If you don’t want to draft your advert online you can email the full advert details and photos to email@example.com and we will draft the advert for you and once payment is received we will publish the advert.
- Click on the ‘post an advert’ button and draft your advert as normal.
- Click the ‘submit listing’ button to be taken to the final step in the process.
- You will see the list of options for advertising length, a little button will appear under the plan you have already paid for saying ‘Active’ and ‘You have 1 listings available with this plan’. Select this plan and click ‘finish submission’, your advert will be immediately posted onto the website without taking you to any payment screens.
Log in to your account and click ‘manage my adverts’ and then click ‘edit’ under the relevant advert. Detailed instructions are below.
Using a laptop: At the very top of the page in the thin blue bar with the words ‘log in/register to post an advert’, click this and log in and then click ‘manage my adverts’, next to each of your adverts you will see the details of when your advert expires. If you are already logged in your name and a little profile icon will be visible in the blue bar, if you hover over your profile icon a drop down menu will appear where you can also click on ‘manage my adverts’.
Using a mobile phone: Click the three lines in the top left-hand corner which will then bring up a menu, click log in, once you have logged in you will be taken straight to a menu, click on ‘manage my adverts’, underneath your main advert picture you will see details of when your advert expires. If you are already logged in when you click the three lines in the top left corner a ‘my account’ button will appear at the bottom of the menu, click the drop down arrow and then click on ‘manage my adverts’ which is at the top of the new menu list that appears.
There is no limit, you can advertise as many items/horses on our website as you wish.
Yes, we offer special rates for businesses which vary depending on the number of adverts you wish to place on the website. For more details email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 07907873028.
Log in to your account and click ‘manage my adverts’ you will see an expiry date under each of your adverts. Detailed instructions are below.
Using a laptop: At the very top of the page in the thin blue bar with the words ‘log in/register to post an advert’, click this and log in and then click ‘manage my adverts’. If you are already logged in your name and a little profile icon will be visible in the blue bar, hover over your profile icon and a drop down menu will appear, click on ‘manage my adverts’. On this page you can see when each of your adverts is due to expire.
Using a mobile phone: Click the three lines in the top left-hand corner which will then bring up a menu, click log in, once you have logged in you will be taken straight to a menu, then click on ‘manage my adverts’. If you are already logged in when you click the three lines in the top left corner a ‘my account’ button will appear at the bottom of the menu, click the drop down arrow and then click on ‘manage my adverts’ which is at the top of the new menu list that appears. On this page you can see when each of your adverts is due to expire.
Yes, you will be emailed before your advert expires with a link you can use to renew the advert. You will also be emailed again when your advert expires, giving you the option to renew your advert even after it has expired*.
*Please note that an advert can be renewed up to 15days after it expires, after this time period you will need to re-draft an advert.
Once your advert has been deleted it cannot be restored, you will need to re-draft and pay for a new advert. Please note that if you pay for an advert and then delete it before the advert expires you will still need to pay to post a new advert on our website.
On most emails you can set up a ‘rule’ to move all emails from email@example.com to your inbox or you can add our email address to your ‘safe sender list’. If you are still unsure then please email us and we will try to help where we can.
We love to hear from our customers, if you have any additional questions please use the contact us page on our website to get in touch with us. We will get back to you as soon as we can. For urgent questions please call on 07907873028.
You don’t need to do anything, we will rotate the photos for you.
Occasionally our website uploads saddle photos the wrong way round regardless of the rotation you uploaded them in, this only seems to impact photos of saddles, not horses. We monitor this on a daily basis and where we notice an issue we will rotate the photos for you.
If your photos haven’t been changed to the correct rotation within a few hours you are more than welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your affected advert and we will rotate your photos as soon as we can.
This means the advert is no longer available and usually means that the horse has sold. When a horse/pony’s advert is deleted it is no longer listed on our website but there are often lots of links to their advert still somewhere on the internet, particularly on facebook and when you click these links you will see the error message if the advert is no longer available.
After you have drafted your advert and selected how long you would like your advert to be posted for you will be taken to a checkout screen, at the top of the page you will a bit of text saying ‘Have a coupon? Click here to enter the code’. Click the hyperlink and type in your code and click the blue button ‘Apply coupon’.
- Horseboxes and trailers
- Other equestrian equipment
- Advertise 1 horse for 30 days £14
- Advertise 1 horse for 60 days £19.50
- Advertise 2 horses for 60 days £28
- Wanted advert for 30 days £20